Hey guys!! I’ve been a little slack lately however I’ve been so busy leading up to Christmas. So I thought I would write about my favourite liquid liner… I’ve used so many different products over the years but the one that stands out the most is Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Liner. It’s so easy to use and it lasts all day.. I have actually converted a few of my girlfriends.. I love Rimmel’s Exaggerate Liquid Eye Liner too but if you tear up it’ll smudge where as the gel liner honestly lasts all day (unless you have a habit of rubbing your eyes).
This is the description on the website:
Why You’ll Love It
Now gel reinvents liner:
• Oil-free formula holds highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base
• Smudge-proof and waterproof for 24 hours (as I said it lasts all day)
• Most intense line for lasting drama
• Safe for sensitive eyes and ophthalmologist-tested (I have annoyingly sensitive eyes and mine are fine with this product)
• Contact lens safe (I wear contact lenses and they never get irritated)
For Best Results
Define – In small strokes, glide liner across lash line from inner to outer corner (true)
Define – In small strokes, glide liner across lash line from inner to outer corner.
Enhance – Extend and thicken line from outer corner up towards brow; wing out for extra drama. (I love the fact that you can apply this gel as thin and as thick as you want)
Removes easily with Express Care Eye Makeup Remover. (It sure does)
Below are pictures where I have used Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Liner.
If I don’t do another post next week then have a very Merry Christmas and Safe New Year
DON’T FORGET TO LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE http://www.facebook.com/ChristineMakeupTutorials